Looking for something that isnt here?

Posted by Charlie @ Discovering Mandarin Wednesday 1 July 2009
Although I have started to make this blog public now, there are still a lot of things that need doing and I realise that for a while, there are many sections that appear in my menus that won't have any content yet.

I assure you I am getting to it, I am happy for people to request anything they cannot find, and I will try to prioritise this information. If you are interested in writing for me, and helping this procedure speed up, then also feel free to get in touch.

Please do feel free to drop me a comment here, or email me at;

discoveringmandarin@gmail.com

If there is anything that you would like to see here that isn't already, or any further information about anything specific please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Hope you are enjoying and learning from what is already here.


Charlie @ Discovering Mandarin
-------------------------------
If you liked this please share to: |facebook |delicious|
--------------------------------------------------

0 comments

Discovering Mandarin via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda FazaniInstalled by CahayaBiru.com

Popular Posts

About Me

My Photo
Charlie @ Discovering Mandarin
View my complete profile