Daily Chinese Proverb: Working Hard

Posted by Charlie @ Discovering Mandarin Friday 4 September 2009
This proverb suits my past week, it is often used to describe someone who has worked extremely hard. Recently I have taken on more projects than my watch can handle, (at least whilst keeping up with my unpaid jollys) and if I could stop time to finish and spend all the time I want to on each thing, I would love to.

做牛做马
zuò​niú​zuò​mǎ​
lit. to work like an ox, to work like a horse



Vocab:
牛 niú​ Ox
-------------------------------
If you liked this please share to: |facebook |delicious|
--------------------------------------------------

0 comments

Discovering Mandarin via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda FazaniInstalled by CahayaBiru.com

Popular Posts

About Me

My Photo
Charlie @ Discovering Mandarin
View my complete profile