Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

Posted by Charlie @ Discovering Mandarin Thursday 24 December 2009
Here is to a wonderful Christmas and English new years holiday to everyone that has supported me this year. I will be back in the new year, with renewed efforts to learn Mandarin. In the mean time, all my best wishes for a peaceful, wonderful time this Christmas.


圣诞快乐
Shèng​dàn​kuài​lè
Merry Christmas

新年快乐
xīn​nián​kuài​lè​
Happy New Year


-------------------------------
If you liked this please share to: |facebook |delicious|
--------------------------------------------------

0 comments

Discovering Mandarin via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda FazaniInstalled by CahayaBiru.com

Popular Posts

About Me

My Photo
Charlie @ Discovering Mandarin
View my complete profile